Nurturing Physical, Emotional and Mental Health
This course enhances skills, knowledge and techniques that develop the whole person
and enhance the learning environment.
Participants enjoy yoga, mindfulness and nature.
Discussions address issues chosen by participants to be most relevant.
Face to face 20 hour course
July 2-6 or July 9-13, 10am – 2:30pm including lunch break
Ballin Temple Nature Club, Ardattin, Co. Carlow
- Yoga-based movement and simple mindfulness techniques, for personal practice and adapted for the classroom.
- Appreciate humans within nature, biomimicry, and “different but the same”.
- Relevance of SPHE in learning, school culture and life goals. Ways of communicating benefits of emotional intelligence and health to pupils.
- Critical and parallel thinking and how to develop it in students.
- Differentiate between hierarchy and holarchy and gain confidence in applying open techniques in the classroom.
CPD Summer Course for Teachers
DES approved for EPVs
Course fee: €125
Book here: www.Astraea.net/shop
Pam 086 089 1141 Tom 086 817 9238