Nurturing Physical, Emotional and Mental Health
CPD Summer Course for Teachers
DES approved for EPVs
Face to face 20 hour course
July 3-7, 10am – 2:30pm including lunch break
Ballin Temple, Ardattin, Co. Carlow
This course aims to give teachers the skills and knowledge to use techniques that develop the whole person and enhance the learning environment.
- Yoga-based movement and simple mindfulness techniques, for personal practice and adapted for the classroom.
- Appreciate humans within nature, biomimicry, and “different but the same”.
- Relevance of SPHE in learning, school culture and life goals. Ways of communicating benefits of emotional intelligence and health to pupils.
- Critical and parallel thinking and how to develop it in pupils.
- Differentiate between hierarchy and holarchy and gain confidence in applying open techniques in the classroom.
Course fee: €125
Book here: www.Astraea.net/shop
Tom 086 817 9238 Pam 086 089 1141